Wednesday 13 July 2016

Rail-Road Vehicle

One thing I like is vehicles combining several modes of transportation in one. The following rail-road service truck is a perfect example of that. Once again, it is the only element of Lego City Set 3677 I have got, having ordered from Lego the few parts I missed to complete the truck. I changed for example the color of the railings in the back, but the most important addition I made is a coupler in the rear to allow my truck to be towed by my 60052 locomotive. By lowering the special wheels in the back and in the front, the truck is able to be driven on the rails themselves, either coupled to a train or engine or independently. Note that I also added an extra powerful light on the roof for lighting night work. 

Truck from Lego City Set 3677




No comments:

Post a Comment