Wednesday 19 October 2016

Flame Tank


Hi people! That's me and my beloved daughter on my brand new Flame Tank! For those of you absolutely impervious to military dialect, this is nothing more, nothing less than a tank equipped with a flamethrower instead of a classic canon. The flammable liquid is stocked in a container fixed behind the tank. Needless to say, I don't intend to let all hell break loose in the streets of Couteau or Versailles (and neither does my daughter, hopefully...). I'm just your regular vehicle collector, with a special interest for tracked vehicles. Maybe I'll work on my Flame Tank to modify it a bit, in which case I'll show you the result right here. OK, for those asking, yes, I suppose you could, theoretically, set some police cars and vans on fire, but (and that's a big "but" -- as you'd here from time to time about Madame the Duchesse) this tank is intended to be enjoyed as a collection item, not to be used as a weapon of any kind. Now you are reassured about my intentions, just have a look at the back of the thing, where you'll notice the red fuel and compressed nitrogen propellant container. Also note that to my knowledge, this tank is the only flame throwing tank in running order privately owned in Couteau. Let me know if you plan a barbecue!


Flameslinger by Mega Bloks ®, set 95420


No comments:

Post a Comment